This programmer works together with your AVDI interface.
With the help of the ABPROG programmer you can:
- Perform NEC v850 MCU reading.
– Reading unlocked NEC MCUs. Such MCUs are commonly found in the BCM 2 modules of the VAG A4/A5/Q5 cars. They are also present in the Magneti Marelli clusters of the Volkswagen group cars. The NEC MCUs of this type are also present in Renault handsfree modules so their usage is very extensive in modern automotive electronics. The ABPROG has the ability to read both the flash and the DATA flash of these MCUs. ABPROG can also write these MCUs. If you are interested in a particular MCU you need to go through the specifications of it in order to be sure where you need to connect so that you can read the MCU in question. This means that reading and updating the V850 MCUs will require a higher level of expertise.
- BCM2 Adapter / X95 adapter – With the help of this adapter you can read the eeprom from a BCM2 module from the following vehicles – Audi A4/A5/Q5 2007+, Audi A6/A7/A8 2011+, VW Touareg 2010+
- Also you can read the eeprom from the BCM module in Renault (X95) based vehciles – Megane III, Scenic III, Fluence 2011+
- ZN032 – Adapter with socket for NEC MCU